Got down to doing product reviews again, had lots of hands on time with the new NuForce HP-800 headphones. These are the very first full size headphones from NuForce and I think they did a very good job with the product.
Check the full review video to get the full details and learn my list of pro’s and con’s about these headphones.
So it’s time to break away from the norm review/tech & guide/tutorial video and give you guys a little bit of personal vlog time. I have been away from the recording world for a while busy in real life and one of the biggest things that I have been undertaking was moving to a new home.
Myself and Miss Vicious now have our own place together and your invited to take a look around with me.
Enjoy the video!
The first video for this project explaining how to source parts. What to look for and what to avoid.
Learn what you need for your setup and how amps and transducers relate to each other.
Please watch the video for full details about the Kickstart Project:
A tech talk for those at home that record audio/voice, do voice chat online, voip, or have other uses for microphones. Learn about a term called signal to noise ratio (snr) and it’s importance.
Watch on YouTube:
I have a hands on video review for you featuring the S3-BT Speakers from NuForce. I have spent over a month putting them through all the paces and now its time to take a close look and let you know what these speakers are all about.
Targeted primarily for XSplit users that save a local copy of live streams. You get a long .FLV file that you can’t edit in your favorite editing programs like Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere. So what do you do? You need to change the video to a format the editor will work with. Problem here is 98% of the people that do that are encoding the video to do it and losing quality in the video as well as wasting time. The other 2% that were technical enough to know how to demux/remux the files into a new container were usually plagued with sync issues.
Well here is the tutorial on how to fix all those issues, of course with 100% free programs and an easy to follow step by step video guide.
This is the ideal way to convert a FLV video to MKV if you need to. It’s 100% free programs, no quality loss, no time wasted waiting for the CPU to encode the video again, and also as a bonus if you have a long video clip I show you how to split it into smaller clips (good for YouTube) at the same time. So if you do not have a video editor, now you wont need one to do that!
A new video tutorial for Photoshop users. Find creative ways to use text and make what would be otherwise very difficult product ideas suddenly very easy with a few neat tips/tricks.
Here is a very neat trick to allow you to use the dodge and burn tools in a non destructive way so that you can correct and be more precise while working with the tools. It also opens up a ton of new techniques you can use such as opacity changes on the fly, blurring your shadows/highlights, etc.
In Adobe Photoshop half the battle is just knowing and that is what these series of tutorials if for, teaching you some of the best tips and tricks I have found over the years to help make you a better photoshoper.